I am Melissa, the gal behind the photography + design lifestyle blog, The 25th Hour. My blog focuses on making time and capturing the raw, organic moments in life while finding your "25th hour" to feel inspired. One of my favorite things to share on my blog, and in real life, is music. I find music to be one of the greatest of inspirations and this is where I get my fuel for creativity.
You need nothing more than a good playlist, good company and good intentions.
Every Tuesday, I have a "Tuesday Tunes" blog series where I share my favorite tunes or artists of the week. When Ali asked me guest post, I knew exactly what I wanted to share. Down below is a [small] compilation of my favorite songs. They have either picked me up, gave me company when I was down, gave me hope, or touched my heart. I hope they do the same for you!
Here's the full playlist:
1. Mexico - Jump Little Children
2. Apologies - Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
3. Seeing and Believing - Wild Sweet Orange
4. Maps - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
5. Below My Feet - Mumford and Sons
6. Never Let Me Go - Florence + The Machine
7. Your Hand in Mine - Explosions in the Sky
8. The Great Estates - Freelance Whales
9. Let Her Go - Passenger
10. Warning Sign - Coldplay
11. The Heart of Life - John Mayer
12. I Don't Want Love - The Antlers
13. Idaho - Down Like Silver
14. Boats and Birds - Gregory and the Hawk
15. Fast Car - Tracy Chapman
16. Welcome Home - Radical Face
17. River Flows in You - Yiruma
Thank you Ali for letting me post on your blog today! I hope all you readers have enjoyed the playlist and hope you stop by my blog to say hello or share some tunes :)
Let me tell you that this girl is the real deal. She's lovely & fun & ambitious. I love her playlists & this one defs does NOT dissapoint. Lots of these songs have memories attached to them for me, I love how she put them together.
Hope you have time to enjoy these jams sometime this weekend, HAPPY FRIDAY PEOPLE!!